- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Program / Project Management: o Manage Program / Project or extend PMO services for specific program / project being driven within ICI Solutions team o Deliver desired business outcomes and/or service commitments through effective planning and execution Track and Report solution approval compliance from Solution Workbench SFDC Sales Pipeline Management and reporting weekly, fortnightly and monthly Metrics reporting Publish key performance metrics Utilization Tracking Track and report vs
- Technical Experience : Experience developing and implementing ongoing operational processes Excellent verbal and written communication skills / business writing skills, to be able to lead and drive discussions with Accenture leadership Should be a good people person with ability to work collaboratively with various team members Senior stakeholder management skill Fluency in English, both written and verbal essential
- Professional Attributes : Operational excellence background Experience with annual budget planning exercise PMP or equivalent certification Understanding of Sales Lifecycle Knowledge on Salesforce will be an advantage
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.