- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Cassandra
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Well versed with core Cassandra concepts 2 Experience of working on Cassandra DB with deep understanding of architecture concepts such as 3 Cluster Structure, Partitioner, Read/Write Path, Replication, Tunable Consistency, Read Repairs 4 Experience in data modeling in Cassandra with focus on User Driven Data Modeling UDDM 5 Experience in data life cycle management in Cassandra 6 Experience working with high availability and server tuning including parameters, resources, contention, etc
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have minimum 8 years of IT experience and around 5 years of extensive database experience with a good knowledge of database migration 2 Experience in optimization techniques such as projections and partitioning 3 Experience in Cassandra Data modelling 4 Involved in Capacity planning, Data modeling, Hardware designing and initial configuration of Apache and DataStax Cassandra clusters in 2-multi data center configuration 5 Proven ability in disciplines of data warehousing
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture 2 Should have excellent client communication skills 3 Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.