- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Energy Data Management Device Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : Strong knowledge in SAP ISU data model and SAP ISU Device Management b: Should have experience as a SAP IS- U DM Functional Consultant in system design and configuration Strong knowledge in Device Management c: Must have Manual testing experience d: Should have exposure to HP ALM
- Technical Experience : Good to have basic ABAP knowledge and code debugging
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Flexible to work 3 Ability to work under pressure 4 Good Analytical skill and presentation skill 5 Decision making ability
- Additional Information : Hiring for testing role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.