- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Need to work on Configurations/customization and industry standard business process B: Need to work on Day to day Operational work from FAM perspective ex Creating trade, doing Valuation, maintain exchange/forex/interest rate etc C: Need to Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
- Technical Experience : A: Minimum of 6 years experience in SAP FSCM TRM B: Good knowledge of SAP FAM Security, Money Market, Forex Configurations/customization and industry standard business process C: High level knowledge of technical/ABAP debugging will be added advantage
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skill B: Resource should have good analytical skill C: Work directly with the client
- Educational Qualification : a: BE/B-TECH
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.