- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Derivatives
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Address Sales queries B-Ensuring clients, vendors and Sales are satisfied with the service provided C-Constant contact with global team D-Knowledge of Foreign Exchange Products like Spot, Outright, Swaps, Options and Algo etc E-Knowledge of Fixed Income Products like Credit, Rates and Emerging Markets etc
- Technical Experience : A-Thorough understanding of Financial domain specially of derivatives/Fixed Income/FX B-Prior experience of vendor platforms Bloomberg, Refinitiv, 360T or similar C-Ability to work in a complex environment, multitask and successfully work on multiple priorities
- Professional Attributes : Very good communication skills verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : Good to have Finance Domain certification ex NCFM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.