- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Consumer Goods & Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must Have skill: SAP IDM 2 Thorough knowledge on implementation and maintenance of SAP IDM 3 Should be able to analyze complex IDM production issues and provide solution 4 Experience in GRC 10 x 5 Good to have skills: Active Directory, HR security, SAP Infra security, SAP HANA
- Technical Experience : 1 Must be able to provide suggestion and improvement content to client and team for SAP IDM and GRC 2 Experience in upgrades and implementation projects
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent verbal and written communication , active listening and interpersonal skills 2 Ability to manage a small team of size 4-5 members 3 Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Educational Qualification : 1 4-year Bachelor degree or equivalent degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.