- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft - Robotic Process Automation,Microsoft Robotics Process Automation Advanced
- Good To Have Skills :COBOL Programming Language,Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Perform size and effort estimation for development Solution design against business requirements B: Establish and follow best practices for Code reviews, solution design, RPA infra setup C: Raise appropriate flags at relevant intervals to relevant stakeholders D: Be able to work a flexible schedule to work-timings overlap with US/UK teams
- Technical Experience : A: Total Experience: 6-8 Years B: UIPath Experience: 4 Years C: Level: 9 D: Mandatory Skill: UIPath Certification , RE Framework
- Professional Attributes : A: Should Have Good Communication and Analytical Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.