- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP CO Product Cost Controlling
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have Blueprinting, master data management experience and should be able to map Business Processes to SAP 2 Experience in SAP CO modules usually at least 4 - 5 years - controlling Product costing ,COPA , ML, IO Budgeting, Overhead assessment and settlement 3 Configuration of SAP CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes 2 Application support, prepare end user manuals and training of end users 3 Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as MM, SD ,P2P and technical teams 4 Strong knowledge in CO Month End Process and year end activities
- Professional Attributes : Should have worked on at least one E2E SAP CO implementation and at least 2 support projects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.