- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP UI5 Fiori Development (HTML5 & Java)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a SAP FIORI ODATA consultant b should co-ordinate with technical and functional teams to gather the requirements for back end application development c Need to handle complex development
- Technical Experience : a Over all 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP or UI5 Min 2 years of hands-on OData experience; b should have sound knowledge in OOABAP and understanding UI OData integration is an added advantage c knowledge on UI5 smart table d knowledge on Standard Fiori application extension and implementation e should be well-versed with standard debugging f Knowledge on UI5 control using
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good client facing skills b Strong Communication and interpersonal skills c Able to work under pressure to acheive the targeted outcomes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.