- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Advance Front End Development ReactJS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Front end design architecture activities involving ReactJS, Responsive Web Design, testing frameworks, DevOps/CI, Tools/Automation b Project planning, tracking estimation for E2E delivery c: Leadership reporting, stakeholder management d: Identifies troubleshoots and documents application and process issues e: Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Technical Experience : a: Hands-on experience in ReactJS, Flux/Redux/Reflux, Redux-Thunk/Redux-Saga delivering medium to complex level applications b: Creating front-end test-suites for the front-end components using Jasmine/Karma/Protractor and build automation using Webpack/Grunt/Gulp c: Experience in unit testing libraries like Chai, Mocha responsive application development using Bootstrap or equivalent d: Creating configuration, build test-scripts in Continuous Integration environments Jenkins/Teamcity/equival
- Professional Attributes : Candidate should be able to communicate effectively in written/verbal Like presentations, speaking, written communication including email and letters He/ She should have ability to handle the team, and capable to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.