- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Accenture myConcerto Metals
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Managing Industry Process Assets and Solutions b:Day to Day work of a Business Analyst c: Identify and Analyze key Industry Solutions in the market Existing and Emerging and support in Planning, design and development of Assets d: Support client work Transformation roadmaps, BPR, Application assessments etc e Capability Development - Conduct Trainings and Demonstrations of Assets whenever needed
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in Metal Industry Domain either External or Internal Accenture projects, Keen understanding of Steel Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Market Sell Processes, Business Process knowledge of Metals Industry, Must have engaged in training of resources, Microsoft tools - Excel and PPT, Process Modelling and NEW IT skills are a add on
- Professional Attributes : a:Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills b: Team working, Problem Solving
- Educational Qualification : a: Graduate and Above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.