- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Prepare moderate to complex network designs/schematics to address specific customer network solution requirements Prepare work orders containing instructions to be used by technicians to configure network hardware and software Work with customer technical teams to provide solutions for customers internetworking communications requirements Configure and troubleshoot WAN/ LAN/ WLAN equipment in a complex environment Remotely support new installs, circuit upgrades and logical changes
- Technical Experience : 2-4 years experience in network industry or equivalent Cisco certification at CCNA level or its equivalent is required
- Professional Attributes : Possess solid understanding on networking concepts in routing, switching and WLAN Knowledge on network technologies like HSRP, STP, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, PBR, 4G LTE and other similar WAN/LAN concepts Proven hands-on experience on Cisco, HP and Juniper devices like routers, switches, network accelerat
- Educational Qualification : BS or BA in Engineering, Computer Science or IT 2-4 years experience in network industry or equival
- Additional Information : The Network Engineer work acts as the Level 4 support for customer networks troubleshoot when issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.