- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Exchange
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Intune
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Excellent hands on knowledge and experience on Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 Good technical knowledge and hands on experience on Skype for Business Good technical knowledge and hands on experience on Intune Good working knowledge on ServiceNow ticketing tool
- Technical Experience : The ability to manage the team of 8-10 members of the Messaging team The knowledge on Windows OS Both Server and Workstation The Knowledge on Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 and O365 The knowledge on MS Teams
- Professional Attributes : Knowledge of ITIL Incident Management Resolve elevated tickets through Investigation and identification of Fix
- Educational Qualification : BSC BCOM BA BE BTech ME
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.