- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Lync Server
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge in upgrading, installing, configuring, designing and migrating to Lync 2013 Experience in providing Level 2/3 Lync Support Should be able to resolve Lync Client issues Setup and maintain federation services Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies and its integration with Lync Server Good in server administration and troubleshooting Experience working in enterprise environments
- Technical Experience : Preferred certifications but not mandatory - MCSA, MCSE current release, MCTS or MCITP Exchange and Lync Must be adaptable and quickly understand the new technologies/emerging markets Should have a strong understanding of ITIL concepts Certification is a plus but not mandatory Working knowledge of Lync with Enterprise Voice experience
- Professional Attributes : Some experience must have been gained in a production environment Should be able to interact fluently with clients and with users on escalated tickets Strong organization and technical delivery skills Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, and public holidays if required
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.