- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should have strong OOPS concepts b: Good experience in salesforce configuration including workflows, process builders, profiles, permission sets etc c: Good experience on salesforce customization including apex classes, triggers, visualforce pages d: Should have experience in integrating third party systems using SOAP, REST, External objects etc e: Exposure to lightning experience and lightning web components is an advantage
- Technical Experience : a: Atleast 9 years of overall experience required in IT industry Must have 5 years of development experience on Salesforce forcecom b: Salesforce certifications is added advantage, Working knowledge of agile/Agile certifications is a plus c: Knowledge of Lightning web components preferred
- Professional Attributes : a: Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent analytical skills b: Able to work with co-located and diverse team members c: Ability to handle pressure and be able to articulate ideas to stakeholders in a simple language d: Proactive and able to accept late changes in work
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.