- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :nCino
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Requirement understanding, High level design b: Estimation c: Ensure code and configuration is done to meet business process and application requirements d: Ensure on time and quality delivery e: Project Management - Risk, Issues, Delivery tracking, Status Reporting, team management
- Technical Experience : a: IT experience of more than 10 years and 4 years at least into Salesforce development b: Salesforce Customization using Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Batch, WebServices c: Configuration using Validation Rules, Workflow, Approval process, Flows, Reports and Dashboards, User Management d: Good understanding of SFDC best practices, governor limits, Security model is must e: Good troubleshooting skills, familiarity with deployment process and tools f: nCino Experience is added advantage
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have lead complex Salesforce Customization projects b: Good Oral and written communication skills c: Excellent Team Managment f: Experience on working with FS domain
- Educational Qualification : a:BE Computer Science, IT or Electronics Telecommunication is preferred b:MCA from reputed institute
- Additional Information : This role is for Magarpatta or Phursungi, Pune Location ONLY as per client requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.