- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Financials
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Field Service
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Need to support Oracle Financial module SME managing all L2 L3 incidents for P2R modules iProcurement, PO, iExpenses, RI, PA, CM, AP, FA, GL and SAP modules Concur, Ariba, SunGard 2 Attend client meetings, meeting with other teams for incident resolution Interacting with business to get details/update on reported issues 3 Simulate and analyze the reported Problem This usually involves a code walkthrough of Interfaces, Workflows, Forms Reports and SQL Scripts 4 Managing Month End, Quarter
- Technical Experience : 5 Handle Duty Support Activities by monitoring daily running jobs ensuring all gets executed as per the SLAs 6 Documenting and managing defects issues related to testing of the designed solutions/Bug fixing and RCCA Root Cause Corrective Action 7 Keeping stakeholders informed in case of critical business impacting issues
- Professional Attributes : Communication Skills Honesty Technical Competency Work Ethic Flexibility
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.