- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA,SAP Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Role: SAP Manufacturing Integration Intelligence SAP MII Consultant Role Description: The SAP Manufacturing Integration Intelligence SAP MII Consultant would need to have at least 3-8 years of experience Required Experience and Skills: - Must have participated in at least 1-2 successful SAP MII project implementations with SAP UI5
- Technical Experience : SAP Manufacturing Integration Intelligence
- Professional Attributes : -Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills -Must have Good Communication skill, Capable of Client facing -Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment -Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness
- Educational Qualification : a Candidate should be at least completed Graduation b Nice to have SAP
- Additional Information : - SAP MII, PCo, SAP PI, Manufacturing domain experience - Highly Proficient in SAPUI5, HTML5 and Jav
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.