- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :Deployment management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participating with onsite project manager for defining overall scope of the project Participate with Onsite project manager to develop project/phase plans and estimates through negotiations with the client Participate in determining needed deliverables, macro approach, project profile, responsible teams, overall project schedule/timeline, critical path by deliverable, productivity improvements, overall risks and planning assumptions using ADM Participate in drive/evaluate estimates by delivery
- Technical Experience : Manage the project/release from Scoping Requirements through Deploy for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project ie build or test Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an assertive manner Understand the fundamental solution being developed/deployed its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture, risks, etc Escalate issues to client account management or the customer management which cannot be resolved at the Project level
- Professional Attributes : Manage critical path, dependencies, contingency, scope/change requests, and overall budget performance EAC vs Budget Eliminate road blocks, proactively, in the critical path to help ensure successful delivery of the solution Ensure the project members are effectively managing dependencies, budget
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
- Additional Information : Extended working hours Weekend activities Knowledge on FA processes; -- P2P, R2R and O2C
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.