- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-SAP system monitoring , Language installs, handling incident management 2-System refresh ,Kernel upgradeLinux environment,Add-On Installations De-installation 3-Installations of ABAP and JAVA systems 4HANA Basic monitoring
- Technical Experience : 1-Basic Experience in System upgrade and installation of various SAP applications ABAP and JAVA 2-Basic knowledge of handling both UPDATE and UPGRADE scenario 3-Technical knowhow of Database backup/restore methods in DB2 , export/import using system copy methods
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good analytical ,Communication Skills ad time management skills 2-Problem-Solving Skills and acting as a Team Player 3-Capacity to work well in groups and a willingness to understand the various roles played by fellow team members
- Educational Qualification : 1-15 yrs of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.