- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should be able to lead a team of business analysts for solutioning complex business requirements Should have knowledge in configuring/making changes to the configurations as per the requirement Should have worked on preparation of configuration documents, Functional design documents for CEMLI components MUST have expertise in business facing roles, conducting workshops /CRP/SIT/UAT/Go Live Should be able to perform GAP analysis and provide solutions
- Technical Experience : Should have of experience in Oracle Applications E-Business Suite Release R12 with Specialization in Supply Chain Management SCM including but not limited to: PO/OM/INV Experience in R122X is preferred Should have experience in integrating complex and heterogenous external systems with Oracle Supply Chain Should have experience in planning and execution of testing cycles according to best practices
- Professional Attributes : Must have good communication and documentation skills Should have good communication skills to interact with business users and work on enhancement requests
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.