- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SQL/Porsgres DB knowledge, Windows , scripting knowledge Min 3 yeas of exeprience in Zenowrks tool implementaiton and adminisiration
- Technical Experience : Experience with or working knowledge of database technologies, including SQL Experience with multiple network operating systems such as Linux, and Windows is required; prior troubleshooting experience helpful Experience configuring computer networks including DNS, Microsoft Group Policies, workstation inventory and imaging, roaming profiles and automated Experience with end point management and security helpful- Experience with ZENworks products, helpful but not required CLP, CLE certification a
- Professional Attributes : Experience with or working knowledge of database technologies, including SQL Experience with multiple network operating systems such as Linux, and Windows is required; prior troubleshooting experience helpful Experience configuring computer networks including DNS, Microsoft Group Policies, workstati
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
- Additional Information : SQL/Porsgres DB knowledge, Windows , scripting knowledge Min 3 yeas of exeprience in Zenowrks tool i
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.