- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Primary focal point for zonal SDMs and client for any topic related to Service Management a Manage daily, weekly and monthly Operations review meetings and provide data metrics to client/Management b Prepare Operational decks for the committees by following up with respective stakeholders c Drive the action items derived from the committee towards closure d Responsible for planning and coordinating Major Activities, Service Introductions and Transition e Work with the Service Delivery Manager
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint a ITIL Certification preferred b Working Knowledge of Infrastructure components like OS, Middleware, Database, Backup etc c Working knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure would be good to have
- Professional Attributes : 1 2- 5 years experience in Service Management with excellent communication skills a Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work b Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management c Proven
- Educational Qualification : 1 Graduate
- Additional Information : a Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.