- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Automation DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Microsoft Windows Azure IaaS -Implementation different Azure IaaS Services in Compute, Storage, and Networking -understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations -Assessment of Client IT Infrastructure, environment and applications -Preparation of Azure deployment and migration plans
- Technical Experience : -Must have 2-3 years experience of deploying Azure resources using Terraform -3-5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure -System Administration experience on both Windows and Linux platform -Must have 2 Years relevant experience on implementing Microsoft Azure IaaS services -3 years or more experience on Azure IaaS is desirable
- Professional Attributes : -Should be able to participate in meetings and convey ideas to clients - Should be a team player
- Educational Qualification : -Graduate/ PG
- Additional Information : -Accenture Cloud Platform
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.