- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure,Google Cloud Platform Administration,Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Implementation different Azure IaaS Services in Compute, Storage, and Networking -understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations -Assessment of Client IT Infrastructure, environment and applications -Preparation of Azure deployment and migration plans -Responsible for deployment, maintenance and monitoring of production/test/dev systems running on Azure for both Windows and Linux platform -Azure Cloud Shell for performing Administrative tasks
- Technical Experience : -Must have 2-3 years experience on deploying Azure Resources using Terraform -Must have 2 yrs exp on implementing Microsoft Azure IaaS services -6 yrs exp in IT Infrastructure -System Administration experience on both Windows and Linux platform -Code deployment tools like ARM and Terraform -effective PowerShell scripts for automating different administrative tasks -Understanding of challenges and considerations to migrate workloads from on premise to Azure
- Professional Attributes : -Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues accurately and succinctly in a manner that business users can understand -Exp will include both remote and on-site customer projects
- Educational Qualification : 6 years or more experience Graduate/ PG
- Additional Information : Must have cleared AZ -900 Ms Azure Fundamental Certification and AZ -103 desired
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.