- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Program Control Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Assist the change management team in change communication ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of communication of Changes Identify potential risks and conflicts prior to a deployment and ensure that all necessary checks are carried out before approval is given to the deployment teams Ensuring that key stakeholders are kept informed through the Service and Change lifecycle and that expectations are managed
- Technical Experience : Excellent communication skills, specifically dealing with staff at all levels and with external contacts Proven training ability, demonstrating skills in material creation, user support and guidance The ability to work effectively with 3rd party and internal service providers who manage the production or distribution infrastructure Excellent documentation skills with experience of creating support documentation for users and the Operations Team
- Professional Attributes : Excellent administration skills with an eye for detail and self-motivated Proven ability to show resiliency and be able to priorities key activities within the business while managing stakeholder expectations
- Educational Qualification : ITIL certification 2-3 years Change Management Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.