- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Own end-to-end delivery of infrastructure technology through the entire development lifecycle from design through transition to operational support; specifically 1 Plan, develop, design, implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance are consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements 2 Work with internal departments and outside partners to assist with technical problem solving and other customer centric priorit
- Technical Experience : Minimum6 -8 years experience in overall Infrastructure management is desired to include: o 3 years of experience in cloud engineering, specifically Microsoft Azure offering is required; High degree of technical and security experience is a must o 5 Years experience in the design, implementation and support of a wide range of IT infrastructure systems in a mission critical environment within a system administrator or architect role in ground up builds that leverages IAAS and PAAS Strong know
- Professional Attributes : A problem solver; anticipates risks and obstacles, takes initiative to develop plans for mitigation; demonstrated a disciplined IT approach to incident, problem and change management Champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult problems in a positive and creative way Good organ
- Educational Qualification : 1 graduate
- Additional Information : Champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult problems in a positive and creative way
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.