- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Community Cloud,Salesforce Financial Services Cloud,Salesforce Service Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - A developer who can quickly grasp and adept to the organizations culture is a boon because culture and positive habits contribute to a successful Salesforce implementation - Demonstrated experience designing and deploying custom developed solutions on the Salesforce platform - Log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA - Create customized pages, reports and features for end customers
- Professional Attributes : - Candidate should have good communication skills - Candidate should have good analytical skills - Candidate should have good presentations skills - Candidate should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Good to have Master Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.