- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Providing application support and handling Month End Close Processes Day to day administration of Hyperion that includes Sanity testing B: Monitoring of audit logs C: Experience in installing and configuring Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Consolidation HFM, Planning HP, Essbase, OBIEE, ODI
- Technical Experience : A: Troubleshoot and fix data issues and perform monthly/Quarterly/HY and year end system activities required to ensure a stable Hyperion environment a Performed EPM Upgrades from lower versions for Hyperion Planning, HFM, Essbase BSO / ASO, FDMEE, DRM b Manage the technical documentation of all service fixes, versioning, and issues for the EPM suite c Install and manage patches to the product suite which may include full product reinstallations and configuration d Understand different layers and
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.