- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Network Operations,Contact Center Technology Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Operations support experience for Large Contact Centre L2 support environment consisting of preferably Cisco UCCE, Genesys 2 Experience in Application Maintenance/Development knowledge of Contact Center Solutions 3 Product/Solution knowledge - Cisco Voice portal CVP, Reporting, CIM, CRM integration 4 Hands on supporting Call Recording solutions Nice, Verint 5 Managing day to day incidents thru ticketing tool and flexible to work in any shift
- Technical Experience : 1 CISCO Unified Contact Center Enterprise, 2 Cisco Unified Communication CUCM, 3 Cisco Unified SIP Proxy, 4 CUIC, 5 Voice and CUBE Gateway, 6 NICE and Verint recording, 7 Cloud - AWS and Genesys Contact Center, 8Nuance ASR and TTS, 9 Dialer 10 Cloud Knowledge AWS, Azure 11 Scripting Python, Java 12 OS: Windows Server, RedHat Linux, VMWare Hypervisors 13 DB: SQL server with Clustering
- Professional Attributes : 3-4 years Strong understanding of telephony, VoIP signaling standards and telecommunications protocols on it 2-3 years of voice support, Cisco Contact center solution knowledge, Genesys contact center Knowledge and basic networking knowledge
- Educational Qualification : BE or BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.