- Role :Service Management Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the central operations of the Outsourcing Account Delivery team in managing resources, projects, and budgets to meet both the goals of these teams and clients served.
- Must Have Skills :Reporting and Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :Python Scripting,Service Analytics & Reporting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Create custom models for predictive and causal Analytics Create dashboards and business reports that provide insight into the business and operations Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy Regularly examine reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports from a variety of sources Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Technical Experience : Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on statistical methods and machine learning techniques Power BI Service/Premium report management, visualization and DAX proficiency Experience in programming language such as Python or R SQL - MS suite Effective communicator Good to Have Skills : Knowledge of the Mortgage industry Azure
- Professional Attributes : Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen, the ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 24x7 shifts
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Relevant certification is added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.