- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Cisco Firewall,Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application Dedicated to quality, Candidate is required to support a variety of Data Center technologies with a heavy focus on Cisco Routers, Switches, ASA firewalls, Arista, VMware NSX, Checkpoint VSX and Multi Domain Management, F5 LTM etc Must have Skills : VMware NSX implementation and operation experience Good to Have Skills : Cisco ASA, Check Point, Routing Switching Experience on Python -Ansible, JSON, TCL, Power Shell
- Technical Experience : Job Requirements : Domain Network Infrastructure Skill Network Security Must have 5-8 years of hands on experience in managing network infrastructure Must have good knowledge and experience in managing VMware NSX environment DLR,ESG,DFW, Logical switches Deploying DFW rules through security composer, Knowledge of VXLAN, Network on ESXI Host, Implementation troubleshooting of Dynamic routing in NSX BGP Integration 3rd party solution with NSX like Check point
- Professional Attributes : Must have strong understanding in switching, routing and load balancing Must have good hands on experience in BGP Must have experience in managing firewall Must have experience on Azure Cloud Good to have experience and knowledge of any tools within the VMware vRealize Suite eg automation and script
- Educational Qualification : Btech or equivalent
- Additional Information : 247 rotating operation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.