- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Firewall Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Network designers are responsible for a range of activities including: - Design new customer solution environments integrated into ISP Clouds networks - Addressing existing customer solution service modification requests ie network related changes - Assist pre-sales phase to capture, clarify and understand customer requirements, performing customer solution audits, etc - Assist with Customer Solution Design Audits when required
- Technical Experience : Must have skills - Firewall Administration using Cisco ASA, Juniper Netscreen SRX - Routing Switching IOS NX OS - Good understanding on IPSEC tunnels, SSL VPN, NAT - CCNA/CCNP/ Professional level certification in Routing Switching or in Network Security domain - Load balancer administration using F5 - Proven ability to work collaboratively with solution architects, project managers, implementation teams, pre-sales teams, and external customers
- Professional Attributes : - Good communication Presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.