- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 work closely with customers to understand their Core HR business requirements and tailor HCM Fusion solutions to their needs 2 develop functional specification and assist technical team in technical specs3 experience in translating functional requirements for different technical workstreams doing RICEW development e g Interfaces Reports Conversions Workflows 4 test planning execution and test reporting5 Responsible for recommending solutions considering the scope of client requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Implementing Core HR Organization Structures Position Hierarchy Schedules Security in Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Professional Attributes : 1 release management processes2 ability to hold demos functional design workshops with onshore teams and customer3 5 plus years of experience in Oracle HCM Implementation4 2 or more Oracle HCM Cloud implementation5 Oracle Cloud Certified candidate is preferred
- Educational Qualification : 1 B EB TechMBAMCA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.