- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Should have experience in handling huge distributed Environments in Splunk Cloud - Should have experience in onboarding data from different sources in Splunk Cloud - Should have handled Splunk integration with other technologies - Should have experience in Splunk Admin role , writing configurations for parsing and data onboarding - Should have good experience in working with Linux Syslog-ng / Ansible Manager
- Technical Experience : - Should have experience in Splunk Capacity Planning and Design - Should have experience to upgrade apps/Splunk new versions as per the requirement - Good hands on experience in Linux /Syslog-ng / Ansible - Splunk Adminmandatory and Splunk Architect certifiedgood to have - Good knowledge of SQL/XML
- Professional Attributes : - Total experience of 8-9years and Min 6 years experience in Splunk - Should possess good communication skills, directly interfacing with clients IT and Business teams - Should be able to discuss business scenarios, talk business language with pros cons of each variations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.