- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft FED Angular,No Industry Specialty
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should have strong programming skills in Angular JS and NET web technologies 2: Candidate should be able to generate SSRS reports 3 Designing Angular JS platforms 4 Should be able to do design and
- Technical Experience : Deep expertize in UX technologies including hands on experience 2 Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure PAAS development deployment 3 Product Enterprise Architecture development experience 4 Should have excellent troubleshooting skills 5 Hands on experience in Jasmine framework VSO GIT Hub
- Professional Attributes : Good Analytical Skill Good Presentation Skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.