- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Plan and implement low to medium risk changes on production systems Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems Resolve standard incidents affecting the operation/availability of systems Monitor vendors release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required Assist disaster recovery tests Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions Make pro-active suggestions for service impr
- Technical Experience : Experience in Network File systems Experience in patch and package Administration Experience in start-up and shutdown of Operating Systems HP Blade Firmware and Hardware up gradation Basic knowledge of clustering Experience in Remote administration
- Professional Attributes : Experience in NIS, DNS and Send-mail configuration Experience in RAID Basic knowledge of virtualization Configuring and maintaining ILO Diagnose performance issues and make recommendations Administration skills on other operating systems such as Solaris/AIX Knowledge o
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.