- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :NetApp Data Management & Cloud Storage Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : As an experienced Storage administrator the role will involve providing Storage technical administration support and Storage development services Projects The person must possess self confidence in his / her technical abilities to perform day to day Storage administration project Migration as well as troubleshoot production issues
- Technical Experience : Knowledge and practical experience of NetApp 7 Cluster mode and EMC VNX/VMAX/Isilon IBM Mandatory knowledge and Hands-on NetApp Storage allocation/de-allocation/Ports /igroup /Mapping Hardware troubleshooting understating on NetApp Cluster Mode Experience in NetApp C Mode replication technologies Experience in NetApp C Mode Migration activities In Addition to NetApp experience in EMC Isilon VNX Hand on experience on creation of arrays, ranks, extent pools, and volumes, allocation / de allocat
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical and troubleshooting skills the ability to think logically through a problem Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution Ability to work shift patterns and provide 24/7 support Good 3rd Party Liaison, ie Suppliers of storage products and har
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech Additional Information
- Additional Information : analytical and troubleshooting skills the ability to think logically through a problem Must have the
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.