- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Architecture,Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Expertise in multi cloud platform for IaaS and PaaS Expertise in complex public, private and Hybrid Cloud ecosystem Experience in Platform, Storage and Network Experience in supporting or designing complex IT landscape on cloud and on-prem Experience in managing databases and Cloud Data Services for complex business Experience in polyglot scripting Powershell, Python, JSON,VB/NodeJS/AngularJS etc Exposure to Cloud SaaS Model Understanding on Security and compliance tools
- Technical Experience : Understands functional work flows of application stack specific to industries functions Exposure in agile methodologies, ITIL4 framework DevSecOps Exposure to devops tools on CI/CD Exposure to containerization and microservices Experience in performance engineering tools and models Adequate verbal and written communication, articulation is the key Expertise on Multi Cloud IaaS any two Expertise on Multi Cloud PaaS any two life cycle Expertise on Cloud Compute
- Professional Attributes : Must have 12 plus Years experience Understanding on Analytics and BI on Cloud Understands functional work flows of application stack specific to industries functions Exposure in agile methodologies, ITIL4 framework DevSecOps Exposure to devops tools on CI/CD Exposure to containerization
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate Preferred
- Additional Information : Exposure on Infra- as- a- code deployments Exposure on Cloud Performance Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.