- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC PM Plant Maintenance
- Good To Have Skills :Project Portfolio Management Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a To work as a lead in SAP PM b Responsbile for delivering the complete PM design, configure, map and implement the solution into SAP c Responsible for driving workshops d To prepare the Functional Specifications, master data templates, integration scripts
- Technical Experience : a Knowledge of PM Business Processes such as Breakdown, Preventive,Condition Based, Calibration and Refurbishment b Knowledge of Work Clearance Management Enhanced Model c Knowledge of integration with Other Modules FI, MM, QM, PS d Knowledge in Master Data Management and Data Migration Tools e Knowledge of Project Systems and DMS will be an advantage
- Professional Attributes : a Must have an overall experience of 12 to 15 yrs b Domain experience of 2 to 3 yrs will be an advantage c Must have worked on 6 to 7 SAP Implementations d Must have worked on India Business Projects e Should have Good Communication Skills f Should have worked in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : a BE or BTech in any discipline b PGDBM or MBA would be an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.