- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Content Marketing Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Case Study/Success Story creation Interviewing project/BD teams to gather inputs and creating compelling case studies; Create capability or offering documents, boiler plates, event brochures, customer leave behinds and collaterals to communicate complex and technical information more easily Create technical content that can be easily interpreted and disseminated; Review, update and standardize reusable content
- Technical Experience : 5-6 years of hands on experience in project documentation and extensive writing experience proposals, newsletters, blogs, case studies, sales presentations, pre-sales collaterals Basic knowledge around IT landscape/Microsoft business; In-depth knowledge in pre-sales processes and functions
- Professional Attributes : To navigate through case study repository and find relevant stories by criteria given Project documentation by collaborating with BDs/delivery/capability teams and SMEs to gather required technical information and project content management on portals publishing, version control, etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.