- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Required qualifications to be successful in this role: 7 years of SCCM experience, working with Operating System Deployment OSD feature Perform patch management to Servers, Windows PCs and laptops OSD Driver profiles, OSD Windows 10 Update Servicing, and OSD User State Migration USMT Previous Windows 10 Deployment experience Windows 10 Image development MDT Task Sequence development SCCM Task Sequence development Bitlocker with MBAM
- Technical Experience : Active Directory General - 5-7 years, Proficiency Level of Senior Microsoft Operating Systems to Windows 10 - 5-7 years, Proficiency Level of Senior SCCM/SMS - 7 years, Proficiency Level of Senior Endpoint Security - 3-5 years, Proficiency Level of Senior Network connectivity and concepts - 5 years, Proficiency Level of Senior Team-Oriented - 10 years, Proficiency Level of Senior Project-Oriented - 5 years, Proficiency Level of Senior PowerShell and/or other MS scripting languages - 3-5 years, P
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters on computers and IT are preferre
- Additional Information : 24x7 support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.