- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solid experience of designing end-to-end architecture and design of applications using one or more platforms for large-scale high-throughput solutions of Proven ability to assess and recommend architectures, technologies and vendors, with an understanding of multiple options for architectures Perform architecture assessments, code reviews, performance troubleshoot, design and code standards, guidelines Client presentations and demos Lead the organization initiatives, workshops Coach people
- Technical Experience : Have strong skills in analysis, design and developing technical solutions for the client requirements Strong knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 FO, CE Hands on experience in Logicapps, CDS, Enterprise messaging framework, Power platform Should have good experience Agile methodology ,DevOps Automation Should have good knowledge in Azure platform and services Should have experience in architecting solutions with D365 Good experience in migration or upgrade projects Should have ISVs knowledge
- Professional Attributes : The candidate should have minimum 14 years in the industry and 3 years experience as an Technical Architect
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standards
- Additional Information : 14 years of experience in the IT industry and minimum 3 years experience as Technical Architect role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.