- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This person would be responsible for Development Integration interfaces using Oracle Integration Cloud Service
- Technical Experience : 1 Oracle Integration Cloud resource will work on Oracle OIC ICS or SOA CS products to integrate SaaS to SaaS and SaaS to on premise applications and will require the following skills a A minimum of two years of Oracle BPEL and OSB development experience b At least one end to end cloud SaaS PaaS implementation project using Integration Cloud Service c Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications d Basic understanding of integration Security and Oracle Offering
- Professional Attributes : a Integration Cloud Service b Oracle SOA
- Educational Qualification : BSC or BE
- Additional Information : a Good communication skills b Ability to Quickly learn new technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.