- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle ATG Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Managing cross functional teams for AGILE and waterfall projects at Accenture United States with diverse technical backgrounds b: Leading IT team by supervising and directing team towards execution of top level objectives, taking correct action where necessary to ensure functionality, utilization and availability c: Keeping leadership advised on project progress, potential issues, obstacles, conflicts or challenges
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in ATG ecommerce product Suite server environment and administration b: Over 5 years of experience in ATG Commerce, Personalization, Content Management and Promotions etc c: Good knowledge and experience in the implementation of open source frameworks like Hibernate, spring, Struts, and integrating among them
- Professional Attributes : A: Groom members in the team onshore/offshore with the new requirements from the client b: Delegate Development tasks among self and team members and track completion of the same
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in Engineering degree Masters in Computer studies MSc, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.