- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and implement solutions Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture Set clear team goals Delegate tasks and set deadlines Oversee day-to-day operation Monitor team performance and report on metrics and team members Discover training needs and provide coaching Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments Encourage creativity and risk-taking Suggest and organize team building
- Technical Experience : 7 years of programming experience on Web, Windows, with technologies AspNET MVC, MS SQL, WCF, REST, Web API, Java Script, JSON, net framework 2 years MS Azure experience IaaS AND PaaS end-to-end solution, thorough understanding of Azure Services including migration concerns, security, configuration, integration concepts and in-depth awareness of offerings of Microsoft Azure Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Professional Attributes : Successful track record delivering high quality products on time following Agile methodologies Able to lead the team and providing technical assistance following the technical standards and processes Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.