- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Environment Health and Safety
- Good To Have Skills :Enablon Software Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : i: Delivering EHS projects with COTS applications like SAP EHSM / Sphera, / Enablon and others ii: Deliver projects end to end from design till go live iii: Provide support on EHS applications like the ones mentioned above
- Technical Experience : i: Experience in configuration and deployment of SAP EHS / Enablon / Sphera ii: Experience in delivering HSE applications from design till delivery iii: Domain knowledge in EHS Client facing roles
- Professional Attributes : i: Ability to work in client facing engagements ii: Good oral and written communication skills iii: Manage the client requirements single-handed, since this role is for one resource
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in Engineering or Computer Science
- Additional Information : Experience in other EHS applications in addition to Sphera Essential will be an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.