- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Openlink Endur Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Candidate will be responsible for requirement gathering and analysis related to front office changes deal capture, deal pricing, PnL, valuation etc in OpenLink Endur trading system b Model complex product Future,Option,Swap setup in the system and present solutions to the Business c Handle business as usual Endur configuration, including curves and Market Manager, Trader desktop, deal template, holding instrument, APM Page and Report manager d Having good understanding Endur interfaces
- Technical Experience : a Providing full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new components so that they can be successfully promoted from Development to UAT and ultimately into Production b Effectively record and monitor progress of all the requests, providing timely feedback to the business and stakeholders as required
- Professional Attributes : a Thorough understanding of waterfall and agile development methodologies and working experience of at least one b Working experience of writing basic SQLs
- Educational Qualification : a MBA or other equivalent degrees with relevant experience in trading and risk management systems
- Additional Information : a Candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.