- Role :User Experience Engineer
- Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Visual Design
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience 2 Responsible for high quality designing, video creation, animations, Infographics, mailers, posters and power point designs 3 Excellent understanding of the requirements and should be able to work under tight deadlines 4 Exploring design requirements and brainstorming about various creative options and solutions 5 Understand client briefs and actively contribute to ideation process Conceptualizing the overall creative approach, creative strategy and b
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have in-depth knowledge of working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite- Animate, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro and InDesign 2 Must be familiar with making Infographic animations, Audio synchronization and Background Music
- Professional Attributes : 1 Manipulate and edit Infographic shots in a way that is invisible to the audience 2 Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running 3 Explore and come up with brilliant concepts for layouts, dashboards, forms, widgets, data visualization, infographic, typography etc 4 Should have good communication sk
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree and equivalent experience in the graphic design field
- Additional Information : Be passionate about all things related to video creation, animation and other areas of design
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.