- Project Role : Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Weblogic Application Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Administration,Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration,Linux Operating System
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a project environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness Strong organization skills with attention to detail Perform incident management, change management, deployments and project activities
- Technical Experience : Minimum 3 years of experience on Oracle Weblogic application server administration Experience in WebLogic 9x, WebLogic 11 and WebLogic 12c Administration which includes setting up clustered WebLogic Application Servers, JDBC/Database/Driver, Node Manager, Transactions, JVM Memory Tuning and deployments and SSL configuration Understanding of application architecture and implementation of HA environments Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Able to troubleshoot common operational issues, installations and
- Professional Attributes : Problem detection, analysis, root cause analysis Automation, Knowledge on security, log rotation, performance management, availability management, capacity planning, problem management
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE - Computers
- Additional Information : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations Knowledge on ITIL standard and best practices
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.